The DAFTAs Short Film Competition 2015
The DAFTAs 2014
Find Us on Facebook
- Our next film is The Overnighters. A modern-day Grapes of Wrath, award-winning...
- “A small gem, tender and bleak, funny and sad, superbly photographed in luminous...
- GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL recounts the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge...
- 2015 Programme. Click on the picture to see the full size version...
- The first film of our 2015 programme is Nebraska. A black and white road trip d...
About DFSocOnce a month @ Hallhill, 8:00pm start. Be there!
Daily Archives: March 1, 2011
This Saturday is International Women’s Day I think. To celebrate, there’ll be an evening of entertainment set up for you on Saturday night in Dunbar at the Church Hall. I don’t have a flier, so I’m going to be sketchy for now. Pencil it in your diaries, though.
I hear it was a toss up between […]